Here are the student awards for Term 2, 2020/2021 (January – April).
For the most part of Term 2, the lessons were online.
AISS inculcates good online (and onsite) learning practices in students so they can thrive in the new normal.
These awards are to acknowledge the students with good practices and encourage other students to move in the right direction.
Here are the awards:
1) Best Greeter: This student greets the teachers even during online classes. He/she is polite, courteous and respectful to the teachers.
(The usage of the word ‘greeter’ here does not follow the meaning found in dictionaries)
2) Best Camera Angle: This student always positions the face in full view of the camera as it is the respectful thing to do during online lessons.
This student also takes good care to look proper for every class. Definite a good practice in the new normal
3) Best Responsive Student: This student always speaks up and gives a response whenever one is required.
He/she also gives opportunities to others to respond and contributes to a healthy learning atmosphere
4) Best Work Ethics: This student hands in high quality work in class and out of class.
He/she always hands in the work on time and never misses even though he/she is absent.
5) Best Persevering Student: This student tries his/her best despite facing challenges.
He/she continuously puts in the effort to improve the work assigned.
Congratulations to these students for developing good practices.
Learn with AISS.
Fill up our get-to-know-you form (https://bit.ly/preappplicationAISS) and we will be in contact with you.
Ask your question here!
September Enrolment is open!
Are you looking to switch your child to the English medium of instruction?
Try out our classes for FREE.
Fill up this form (https://bit.ly/preappplicationAISS) and we will get in touch with you to invite your child to join our classes.
Contact us with any additional questions:
Hotline: 012 677 5777
Email: [email protected]
We are looking forward to meeting you at AISS!