How to become a part of Aspiration
We would like to welcome international students as well. Foreign applicants will need to present one of these along with the application form.
1) Resident pass
2) Dependent pass with endorsement from Immigration Department
3) Student Pass
We have personnel to help you with items 2) or 3).
Extra notes on the admission process
After you have decided to enrol your child at Aspiration:
- Complete the Application Form. You may download a physical copy or apply online.
- Submit the Application Form, all relevant documents and the application fee of RM200 (non-refundable) to the school.
- Payment of the application fee may be made via cheque, cash or credit card. The cheque is payable to ASPIRATION EDUCATION SERVICES SDN BHD.
What happens at the Assessment step:
- The school will schedule a PLACEMENT ASSESSMENT for prospective students.
- Admission of a student is subjected to the availability of places, previous school records, and a satisfactory placement assessment result.
What happens at the Confirmation of Acceptance step
- A Letter of Offer will be issued by the school to all successful applicants.
- The acceptance of the offer must be confirmed with the payment of the Registration Fees RM 1,000 (paid only once, non-refundable) within the timeline as stipulated in the Letter of Offer.
What happens at the Admission step:
- An invoice for the applicable fees will be sent before the start of term that needs to be paid in full.
Note: The placement of the child depends on the previous level of study, the outcome of the assessment, availability of places in the year group and age appropriateness.