A Whole Year Secondary Education
Value for your Money
Whether you are new to international schools, or whether you are choosing a new school for your child, a change is always a big step. Furthermore, choosing an international school comes with a substantial price tag as well.
Down below we introduce 18 reasons why Aspiration International Secondary School has the best value for your money and why your child will thrive.
Tuition Fees Lower Secondary
RM 21,450 per year
RM 22,650 per year
RM 23,850 per year
Tuition Fees Upper Secondary
RM 8,500 per term
RM 25,500 per year
RM10,500 per term
RM21,000 per year
Qualify for a 10% discount on the yearly tuition fee
The 1st sibling enjoys a discount of 10%.
The 1st sibling enjoys an additional discount of 10%.
(on refundable and non-transferable. One time payment upon admission. Payable upon issuance of offer letter or invoice indicating acceptance)
(Refundable with written notice of withdrawal of submitted (1) term before the commencement of school term)
- The above fees DO NOT include food, school uniform, books, laptop and excursions and external examination fees
- All the information provided in this Fee Schedule is correct at the time of printing and the school reserves the right to review the fees without prior notification
- Inclusive of 2 CCAs from 2 different categories
- The yearly fees are based on three (3) terms but Year 11 consists of two (2) terms only.
- The Promotion Fee is based on a Year 7 student, who pays per year, after the 10% discount.
Cash or Credit Card
Please make the payment at our accounts office.
Please make cheques to “Aspiration Education Services Sdn Bhd”.
Direct Debit/Online Transfer
Please email the payment receipt as proof of payment .
Bank Account Details
Aspiration Education Services Sdn Bhd